Friday, September 12, 2008

Move over Paulo ... here comes Big Chris!

So after the lay off and lack of football ... except Paulos's double against England last week (Salut!) ... I've got so much to write ... well not really

With a fun packed weekend including seeing my fave all time recording artist Elizabeth Caroline Orton (Beth to her friends) live and the Addicks taking on the might of plastic paddy / millwall mick's wolves I just can't be bothered / haven't got the time so sod you all ;-)

I'm predicting wins for Birmingham, Backpool, Preston, Sheff U, Reading, Forest, Norwich, Watford and QPR with a thrilling 3-3 draw at the Valley - goals from Varney (2) and an og - hat trick for Mr I anyone?

As Beth may have sung 'and if I never saw the second division baby, then maybe, I wouldn't mind the third' ... have a good 'un ... back soon but not sober

No comments: