Tuesday, November 11, 2008

DISTRACTIONS?

OK so we might not have the distraction ourselves but I cannot let it go without note that some of those amongst us will be performing this week. Sorry, I don't mean my felow bloggers but our colleagues of the second division as QPR travel to Manu, Derby entertain Leeds and Burnley travel to Chelsea in round four of what I know as the English League Cup. Well done on getting further than the rest of us guys, show the 'big boys' there's life outside the first division won't you?

Meanwhile Mr Ambrose has left for a temporary (yeah, right!) trip back to Ipswich and I have to admit I have mixed feelings about this. I think he's quite a gifted footballer who I was genuinely pleased to sign but ... never lived up to his potential - at least not on a consistent basis, partly due to us rarely playing to his strengths (ala Big Chris etc) by various managers. I know he has his knockers ;-) but I hope he does well up there and shows what he can really do.


Can't post without mentioning the REDVOLUTION - it's not going away guys - we need a change at the helm if we're going to get out of this mess and I'm not prepared to sit on my hands and accept it. pardew has to go soon before it's too late - simple as! If you don't agree fair enough - but don't complain and blame the manager when we get relegated.

No comments: